- Ms. Felistas Mushi, Chairperson of Tanzania’s National Committee on the Prevention and Punishment of Genocide, Crimes against Humanity, War Crimes and all Forms of Discrimination (to be confirmed)
- Ambassador François Ngarambe, Permanent Representative of Rwanda to the United Nations, WTO and other International Organizations in Geneva
- Mr. Wichert Ten Have, Adviser to the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA)
- Mr. Thomas Unger, Geneva Academy of International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights
- A civil society representative (to be confirmed)
- Mr. Adama Dieng, Special Adviser of the UN Secretary-General on the Prevention of Genocide (video message)
The event will be chaired by GAAMAC Chair Ms. Mô Bleeker and will be followed by an interactive discussion with all participants.
Please join the panelists and participants for a morning tea before, and an informal lunch following the event!